Wednesday 25 May 2011

Wanted: 1 holiday, preferably on an island with nothing but a bikini, a book, and man serving cocktails

Post holiday blues have officially kicked in.

I've been back in the UK for a whole month now and have not yet booked my next adventure. How can this be? I always have something planned but right now I don't even have a weekend away pencilled in my calendar.

I've been thinking and thinking but I just can't decide where I want to go. My last... erm, ok all of my holidays have been action packed, not a moments rest until the flight home type trips so I'm feeling the cool sea breeze and sway of palm trees calling me. I want to smell coconut in the air and hear the swish of the waves crashing outside a little beach hut.

I want a man in white speedos, preferably Daniel Craig (but George Clooney would do, although I'm thinking he might be a bit past speedos these days) to serve me Mai Tai's and dust the sand off my towel.

Ok, I might have gone to far now. To be honest, I'd settle for this:

Kua'ai, Hawaii

Or this:

Sardinia, Italy

Or this:

Waikiki Beach, Honolulu

Hmm a girl can dream!

Any suggestions? It needs to be cheap - I have £2.75 in my travel account. Is that enough to get me to Hawaii?

No comments:

Post a Comment