Wednesday 23 February 2011

Welcome Wednesday

I just wanted to say a big 'Welcome!' to my new followers! Thank you for travelling the world in my back pocket, it's great to have you along for the ride. I'd love to hear from you!

I'll be doing another 'One Man's Backyard' before February is out so please feel free to contact me and tell me all about where you live - if you were a tourist in your own town, what would you go and see?

If I don't hear from you, I will share more about my hometown.

For now, I'll leave you with a photo:

Fishing boats on a low tide - Whitby, England

This is Whitby, a seaside town in East Yorkshire and one of my favourite places in England. I try to go here at least once a year (if for no other reason than the little shop which sells home made fudge in every flavour you could imagine). I'll share more photos and a story soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to comment again after the tech help. I love the colors of the boats and I bet that the fudge is addictive.

    ReplyDelete